We have the answer for Pay (up) crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Pay (up) crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Pay (up) Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Group of judges Crossword Clue
- People on the payroll Crossword Clue
- Preamble Crossword Clue
- Slobbering comic-strip character Crossword Clue
- Durable cloth made with hard-twisted yarn Crossword Clue
- Hiking-trail unit Crossword Clue
- Editor’s “on second thought” Crossword Clue
- Co-winner of Time’s Person of the Year for 2020 Crossword Clue
- Overstrain Crossword Clue
- Element between manganese and cobalt on the periodic table Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- ANTE (4 letters)
- PONY (4 letters)
- SETTLEADEBT (11 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PONY (noun)
- a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- a small glass adequate to hold a single swallow of whiskey
- PAY (verb)
- cancel or discharge a debt
- PAY (noun)
- something that remunerates
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- New Yorker Crossword - November 14 2023
- NYT Mini Crossword - September 25 2023
- NYT Crossword - February 5 2023
- USA Today Crossword - April 6 2022
- NYT Crossword - March 27 2022
- NYT Crossword - February 5 2022
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Pay (up) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.