We have the answer for Peck on the cheek crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Peck on the cheek Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Peck on the cheek. This clue last appeared December 26, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Peck on the cheek crossword clue should be:
- KISS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHEEK (noun)
- either of the two large fleshy masses of muscular tissue that form the human rump
- an impudent statement
- CHEEK (verb)
- speak impudently to
- KISS (noun)
- the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
- any of several bite-sized candies
- KISS (verb)
- touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone’s mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
- touch lightly or gently
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Rats’ relatives Crossword Clue
- Filled tortilla Crossword Clue
- Remove creases in Crossword Clue
- Snake charmer’s snake Crossword Clue
- Boat that’s paddled Crossword Clue
- Much-admired person Crossword Clue
- Frozen dessert gadget Crossword Clue
- __ Beta Kappa Crossword Clue
- Batter’s stat Crossword Clue
- Cashew or pecan Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.