We have the answer for “Peeper” that makes no sound crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Peeper” that makes no sound Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Peeper” that makes no sound. This clue last appeared March 20, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Peeper” that makes no sound crossword clue should be:
- EYE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 20 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PEEPER (noun)
- a viewer who enjoys seeing the sex acts or sex organs of others
- an animal that makes short high-pitched sounds
- SOUND (noun)
- (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language
- the subjective sensation of hearing something
- SOUND (adjective)
- logically valid
- having legal efficacy or force
- SOUND (verb)
- measure the depth of (a body of water) with a sounding line
- make a certain noise or sound
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Creature comfort? Crossword Clue
- Fill one’s tank NYT Crossword Clue
- Get educated (about) NYT Crossword Clue
- Tried to get elected Crossword Clue
- Not hoodwinked by NYT Crossword Clue
- Cut the crop? NYT Crossword Clue
- “M*A*S*H” eatery NYT Crossword Clue
- Instruments for Ravi and Anoushka Shankar NYT Crossword Clue
- Surround completely NYT Crossword Clue
- Pro’s opposite Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.