We have the answer for Penny-pincher, Scrooge crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Penny-pincher, Scrooge Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Penny-pincher, Scrooge. This clue last appeared June 30, 2022 in the CodyCross Small Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Penny-pincher, Scrooge crossword clue should be:
- MISER (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MISER (noun)
- a stingy hoarder of money and possessions (often living miserably)
- SCROOGE (noun)
- a selfish person who is unwilling to give or spend
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- Dutch cheese with waxy red coating Crossword Clue
- Small, round green vegetable in pods Crossword Clue
- __ 182, had a hit with All the Small Things Crossword Clue
- Pronoun relating to a person identifying as female Crossword Clue
- Croft the Tomb Raider character Crossword Clue
- This layered vegetable will make you cry Crossword Clue
- Exhale and put air into a trumpet Crossword Clue
- Short for though Crossword Clue
- Italian Mafia Crossword Clue
- Notify of impending danger Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.