We have the answer for Per unit crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Per unit Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Per unit. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Per unit crossword clue should be:
- EACH (4 letters)
- APOP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNIT (noun)
- an organization regarded as part of a larger social group
- any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange
- PER (preposition)
- Through; by means of; through the agency of; by; for; for each.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Key also called Return Crossword Clue
- Close-fitting Crossword Clue
- Sports highlight speed at times Crossword Clue
- You can have that Crossword Clue
- Go to the mall Crossword Clue
- Underground lava Crossword Clue
- So Sick singer Crossword Clue
- Not snoozing Crossword Clue
- Actress Thurman Crossword Clue
- Insect drawn to a porch light Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.