We have the answer for Period from 1945 to 1953 crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Period from 1945 to 1953 crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Period from 1945 to 1953 Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on December 3, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword December 3, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Planet Earth NYT Crossword Clue
- Turner of American history NYT Crossword Clue
- Auntie ___ (pretzel chain) NYT Crossword Clue
- Units of RAM, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- “Let’s Make a Deal” option NYT Crossword Clue
- Purchase at a sports stadium NYT Crossword Clue
- Badly injured NYT Crossword Clue
- Host city of the 2022 FIFA World Cup NYT Crossword Clue
- That makes two of us NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ the Lucky Rabbit, character in early Disney shorts NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PERIOD (noun)
- an amount of time
- the monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Period from 1945 to 1953 crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.