We have the answer for Periodic payment to a stockholder crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Periodic payment to a stockholder Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Periodic payment to a stockholder. This clue last appeared May 22, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Periodic payment to a stockholder crossword clue should be:
- CASHDIVIDEND (12 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PAYMENT (noun)
- the act of paying money
- an act of requiting; returning in kind
- STOCKHOLDER (noun)
- someone who holds shares of stock in a corporation
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- “Take it out” mark Crossword Clue
- Romantic evening meal Crossword Clue
- Toppings for nachos Crossword Clue
- Bruno — (shoe brand) Crossword Clue
- News anchor Huntley Crossword Clue
- Hebrew holy scroll Crossword Clue
- Shakes up Crossword Clue
- Traveled in a curved path Crossword Clue
- Napoleon’s isle of exile Crossword Clue
- Make a chair of Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.