We have the answer for Person handing over money crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Person handing over money Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Puzzle Page Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past Puzzle Page Crosswords.
Today's Puzzle Page Crossword Answers
- Close-fitting jacket Crossword Clue
- Dislodge, move Crossword Clue
- Dead as a dodo Crossword Clue
- Animal’s posterior Crossword Clue
- Trees bearing acorns Crossword Clue
- Female sheep Crossword Clue
- Men’s evening dress (inf) Crossword Clue
- Thrifty person Crossword Clue
- Go under, fail Crossword Clue
- Very large, mammoth-sized Crossword Clue
You can play the Puzzle Page crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PAYER (noun)
- a person who pays money for something
- PERSON (noun)
- a human being
- a grammatical category used in the classification of pronouns, possessive determiners, and verb forms according to whether they indicate the speaker, the addressee, or a third party
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.