We have the answer for Philistine crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Philistine Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Philistine. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Philistine crossword clue should be:
- BOOR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PHILISTINE (noun)
- a person who is uninterested in intellectual pursuits
- a member of an Aegean people who settled ancient Philistia around the 12th century BC
- PHILISTINE (adjective)
- smug and ignorant and indifferent or hostile to artistic and cultural values
- BOOR (noun)
- a crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Indulgent attention for short Crossword Clue
- Tax form digits Crossword Clue
- Zevk literally Crossword Clue
- Prehistoric paint colour Crossword Clue
- First word of the European Union anthems title Crossword Clue
- Kids parent Crossword Clue
- Hyaluronic __ Crossword Clue
- Longing for change maybe Crossword Clue
- Ancient Briton Crossword Clue
- Like yeast Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.