We have the answer for Philosopher Lao-___: Var. crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Philosopher Lao-___: Var. crossword clue answer below.
Philosopher Lao-___: Var. Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Thorny savanna tree NYT Crossword Clue
- Throngs NYT Crossword Clue
- Offered quiet sympathy, in a way NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Perry, award-winning author of “South to America” NYT Crossword Clue
- “Ich bin ___ Berliner” NYT Crossword Clue
- Hero of a Virgil epic NYT Crossword Clue
- Attach with a string or cord NYT Crossword Clue
- Nickname that might drop -vin or -eb NYT Crossword Clue
- Comic ___ (oft-mocked typeface) NYT Crossword Clue
- Picasso’s “___ Demoiselles d’Avignon” NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PHILOSOPHER (noun)
- a specialist in philosophy
- a wise person who is calm and rational; someone who lives a life of reason with equanimity
- LAO (noun)
- a member of a Buddhist people inhabiting the area of the Mekong River in Laos and Thailand and speaking the Lao language; related to the Thais
- the Tai language of a Buddhist people living in the area of the Mekong River in Thailand and Laos
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.