We have the answer for Pie-in-the-face sound crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Pie-in-the-face sound crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Pie-in-the-face sound Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on December 5, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword December 5, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Tight undergarment NYT Crossword Clue
- Boatload NYT Crossword Clue
- Having a light touch NYT Crossword Clue
- NYT Crossword Hints December 5 2023
- Temporary relief NYT Crossword Clue
- What the Portuguese “senhor” means NYT Crossword Clue
- Bit of concert equipment NYT Crossword Clue
- Org. with a Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list NYT Crossword Clue
- Actor Mahershala of “Moonlight” NYT Crossword Clue
- *Barriers that slide in and out of a wall NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPLAT (noun)
- a single splash
- a slat of wood in the middle of the back of a straight chair
- SPLAT (verb)
- flatten on impact
- give off the sound of a bullet flattening on impact
- FACE (noun)
- a contorted facial expression
- a specific size and style of type within a type family
- FACE (verb)
- oppose, as in hostility or a competition
- be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - December 5 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - May 13 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - February 4 2023
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Pie-in-the-face sound crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.