We have the answer for Pikachu's cry in Pokémon crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Pikachu’s cry in Pokémon Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on April 1, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Best New American Play award Crossword Clue
- Fed. fiscal group NYT Crossword Clue
- Break down while reading NYT Crossword Clue
- When doubled, really like NYT Crossword Clue
- Word with box or car NYT Crossword Clue
- Brew whose red-and-white logo was inspired by billiard balls NYT Crossword Clue
- Note between fa and la Crossword Clue
- Light on one’s feet Crossword Clue
- Land bordering 26-Across: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Puppeteer Baird who performed for “The Sound of Music” NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CRY (verb)
- utter a sudden loud cry
- utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy
- CRY (noun)
- a slogan used to rally support for a cause
- a loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.