We have the answer for Pilot or finale crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pilot or finale Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pilot or finale. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pilot or finale crossword clue should be:
- EPISODE (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EPISODE (noun)
- a part of a broadcast serial
- film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie
- FINALE (noun)
- the closing section of a musical composition
- the temporal end; the concluding time
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Monumental Crossword Clue
- Chew Crossword Clue
- Science subject, for short Crossword Clue
- Static on the radio, for example Crossword Clue
- Fermented honey beverage Crossword Clue
- Sparks, Storm and Mystics Crossword Clue
- Fashion designer Pei Crossword Clue
- Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen Crossword Clue
- Flowed back out, like the tide Crossword Clue
- ‘No ___!’ (‘All good!’) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.