We have the answer for Ping-___ (table tennis) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ping-___ (table tennis) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ping-___ (table tennis). This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ping-___ (table tennis) crossword clue should be:
- PONG (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TENNIS (noun)
- a game played with rackets by two or four players who hit a ball back and forth over a net that divides the court
- TABLE (noun)
- flat tableland with steep edges
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns
- TABLE (verb)
- arrange or enter in tabular form
- hold back to a later time
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Promise of payment, for short Crossword Clue
- “Take Me to the ___” (B side of Elton John’s “Your Song”) Crossword Clue
- Traveler’s stopover Crossword Clue
- Prepare, as espresso Crossword Clue
- “___ boy!” (“Nice going!”) Crossword Clue
- ___ Star State (Texas nickname) Crossword Clue
- Leather-punching tool Crossword Clue
- Stevie Ray Vaughan’s “Pride and ___” Crossword Clue
- Record contract negotiator, often Crossword Clue
- Nowhere to be found, for short Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.