Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Place for a pumpkin pie to cool crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Place for a pumpkin pie to cool Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Place for a pumpkin pie to cool. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Place for a pumpkin pie to cool crossword clue should be:
- SILL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Mini Crossword November 24 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- COOL (noun)
- great coolness and composure under strain.
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature.
- COOL (adjective)
- marked by calm self-control (especially in trying circumstances); unemotional.
- being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
- COOL (verb)
- make cool or cooler.
- loose heat.
- PLACE (noun)
- a job in an organization.
- a point located with respect to surface features of some region.
- PLACE (verb)
- assign a location to.
- assign a rank or rating to.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- French school Crossword Clue
- Remove from power Crossword Clue
- Thanksgiving sauce Crossword Clue
- One-named singer of “Turning Tables,” 2011 Crossword Clue
- Tic-___-toe Crossword Clue
- Grind together, as teeth Crossword Clue
- Thanksgiving vegetable Crossword Clue
- Long-handled garden tool Crossword Clue
- Ancient letter Crossword Clue
- Comaneci of gymnastics Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.