We have the answer for Place to get a bob crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Place to get a bob Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Place to get a bob. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Place to get a bob crossword clue should be:
- SALON (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword September 25 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SALON (noun)
- a shop where hairdressers and beauticians work
- elegant sitting room where guests are received
- PLACE (noun)
- a job in an organization
- a point located with respect to surface features of some region
- PLACE (verb)
- assign a location to
- assign a rank or rating to
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Snow beast Crossword Clue
- Mama moose Crossword Clue
- Annoys big-time Crossword Clue
- Swindler’s scheme Crossword Clue
- Sauce for canned chipotles Crossword Clue
- Chengdu transit system Crossword Clue
- ‘I know what I’m talking about’ Crossword Clue
- British name for a South Asian snack Crossword Clue
- Japamala part Crossword Clue
- Trip up a mountain Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.