We have the answer for Placebo recipients crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Placebo recipients Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Placebo recipients. This clue last appeared December 24, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Placebo recipients crossword clue should be:
- CONTROLGROUP (12 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLACEBO (noun)
- an innocuous or inert medication; given as a pacifier or to the control group in experiments on the efficacy of a drug
- (Roman Catholic Church) vespers of the office for the dead
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Dot on a map Crossword Clue
- Flatten over time Crossword Clue
- They’ve had plastic security strips since 1992 Crossword Clue
- His fable book (1923) was one of Elvis’ favorites Crossword Clue
- Woods works Crossword Clue
- It’s put down out of respect Crossword Clue
- Nae sayers Crossword Clue
- Spread out Crossword Clue
- Questioning answer Crossword Clue
- Get suspended Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.