We have the answer for Plain and blunt crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Plain and blunt crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Plain and blunt Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on December 2, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword December 2, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Fall for a trick, say NYT Crossword Clue
- A whole bunch NYT Crossword Clue
- Hands off (to) NYT Crossword Clue
- Annual New Year’s Day event NYT Crossword Clue
- It may be raised at a table NYT Crossword Clue
- Some Hollywood workers: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- When doubled, comment made with a wink NYT Crossword Clue
- NYT Crossword Hints December 2 2023
- Still a contender NYT Crossword Clue
- Took something with a grain of salt, maybe NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BLUNT (verb)
- make numb or insensitive
- make less lively, intense, or vigorous; impair in vigor, force, activity, or sensation
- BLUNT (adjective)
- characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion
- devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment
- BALD (adjective)
- without the natural or usual covering
- lacking hair on all or most of the scalp
- BALD (verb)
- grow bald; lose hair on one’s head
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Plain and blunt crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.