We have the answer for Plant crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Plant Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Plant. This clue last appeared December 21, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Plant crossword clue should be:
- SOW (3 letters)
- MOLE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOLE (noun)
- a protective structure of stone or concrete; extends from shore into the water to prevent a beach from washing away
- the molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams; the basic unit of amount of substance adopted under the Systeme International d’Unites
- SOW (verb)
- place seeds in or on (the ground)
- place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- SOW (noun)
- an adult female hog
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Ones of lower rank Crossword Clue
- Mount Vernon, for one Crossword Clue
- Setting item Crossword Clue
- Mine material Crossword Clue
- Some designers design them Crossword Clue
- Con Crossword Clue
- Hearty dish Crossword Clue
- Oscar or Tony Crossword Clue
- Steers clear of Crossword Clue
- Baltimore player Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.