We have the answer for Plant whose essential oil is marketed as a treatment for 30-Down crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Plant whose essential oil is marketed as a treatment for 30-Down crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Plant whose essential oil is marketed as a treatment for 30-Down Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Opera legend Caruso Crossword Clue
- “Gloria in Excelsis ___” (Christian hymn) Crossword Clue
- Neighbor of Wyo Crossword Clue
- Cher’s one-time husband and collaborator Crossword Clue
- Proofreader’s find Crossword Clue
- “Taylor Swift: The ___ Tour” (movie that broke the record for highest-grossing concert film shortly after its release, in October, 2023) Crossword Clue
- Wintertime skating spot Crossword Clue
- MOMA, for one Crossword Clue
- Elevated Crossword Clue
- Roman counterpart of Demeter Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TREATMENT (noun)
- the management of someone or something
- an extended communication (often interactive) dealing with some particular topic
- ESSENTIAL (noun)
- anything indispensable
- ESSENTIAL (adjective)
- of the greatest importance
- absolutely necessary; vitally necessary
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Plant whose essential oil is marketed as a treatment for 30-Down crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.