We have the answer for Plants use carbon _______ for photosynthesis crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Plants use carbon _______ for photosynthesis Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Thick-walled part of a bird’s stomach that grinds food Crossword Clue
- RAM in a computer stands for ______-access memory Crossword Clue
- Small steam room filled with dry heat for relaxation Crossword Clue
- French speaking province of Canada; its capital shares its name Crossword Clue
- Frog that can live on land; has dry and bumpy skin Crossword Clue
- Upper-body exercise where you hold a bar and raise your body Crossword Clue
- Protein known to reduce wrinkles and keep skin supple Crossword Clue
- Bird famous for striking trees with its pointed beak Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DIOXIDE (noun)
- an oxide containing two atoms of oxygen in the molecule
- PHOTOSYNTHESIS (noun)
- synthesis of compounds with the aid of radiant energy (especially in plants)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.