We have the answer for Playground fixture crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Playground fixture crossword clue most recently seen in the LA Times Crossword.
Playground fixture Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on February 4, 2024. If you need help with other clues, head to our LA Times Crossword February 4, 2024 Hints page. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Safeguard LA Times Crossword Clue
- Promising letters? LA Times Crossword Clue
- Some ballpark figs. LA Times Crossword Clue
- Waiting room directive LA Times Crossword Clue
- Total accord LA Times Crossword Clue
- ___-mo video LA Times Crossword Clue
- “One Mississippi” star Notaro LA Times Crossword Clue
- SoCal campus with Mission Revival architecture LA Times Crossword Clue
- Does, e.g. LA Times Crossword Clue
- Bret with four Gold Gloves LA Times Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- MONKEYBARS (10 letters)
- SLIDE (5 letters)
- JUNGLEGYM (9 letters)
- SEESAW (6 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLAYGROUND (noun)
- an area where many people go for recreation
- yard consisting of an outdoor area for children’s play
- FIXTURE (noun)
- the quality of being fixed in place as by some firm attachment
- the act of putting something in working order again
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- LA Times Crossword - February 4 2024
- USA Today Crossword - December 2 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 13 2023
- Premier Sunday Crossword - January 1 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - February 28 2024
About the LA Times Crossword
The LA Times Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Los Angeles Times newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The LA Times Crossword was first introduced in 2005, and has since become a beloved tradition for many crossword solvers. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the LA Times Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Playground fixture crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.