We have the answer for Playmate of Fido and Rover crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Playmate of Fido and Rover Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Playmate of Fido and Rover. This clue last appeared June 30, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Playmate of Fido and Rover crossword clue should be:
- REX (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REX (noun)
- a male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom
- PLAYMATE (noun)
- a companion at play
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- American home of a royal palace NYT Crossword Clue
- Accounting dept. stamp NYT Crossword Clue
- More than a hypothesis, but not quite a law NYT Crossword Clue
- Documents NYT Crossword Clue
- Mongolian tent NYT Crossword Clue
- Host that preceded and succeeded O’Brien NYT Crossword Clue
- Composer Brian NYT Crossword Clue
- A word before we forget? NYT Crossword Clue
- Thunderstruck band NYT Crossword Clue
- Warning before a gory movie scene … or a phonetic hint to answering four rows in this puzzle NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.