We have the answer for Plays that might end in a dance? (abbr.) crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Plays that might end in a dance? (abbr.) crossword clue answer below.
Plays that might end in a dance? (abbr.) Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vulture Crossword Answers
- “Sometimes I ___ and Think, and Sometimes I Just ___” Crossword Clue
- Coagulated lump Crossword Clue
- Home to the Bengals and the Reds (abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Wham!, for one Crossword Clue
- Baba Yaga, e.g. Crossword Clue
- “___ Will I Know” (Whitney Houston song with an incredible “Glee” cover) Crossword Clue
- TV-screen measurement Crossword Clue
- Sartre play that proclaims, “Hell is other people” Crossword Clue
- Pink item on the cover of “I’m Glad My Mom Died” Crossword Clue
- ___-O-Honey Crossword Clue
You can play the Vulture crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DANCE (verb)
- move in a pattern; usually to musical accompaniment; do or perform a dance
- move in a graceful and rhythmical way
- DANCE (noun)
- taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music
- an artistic form of nonverbal communication
- MIGHT (noun)
- physical strength
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Plays that might end in a dance? (abbr.) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.