We have the answer for Plea from the sea crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Plea from the sea Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Plea from the sea. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Plea from the sea crossword clue should be:
- SOS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOS (noun)
- an internationally recognized distress signal in radio code
- PLEA (noun)
- a humble request for help from someone in authority
- an answer indicating why a suit should be dismissed
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Music licensing org. Crossword Clue
- Bath bar Crossword Clue
- Seize control of Crossword Clue
- Newcastle’s river Crossword Clue
- NBA tie-breakers Crossword Clue
- Thought-provoking Crossword Clue
- Internist’s imperative Crossword Clue
- Type, as of transportation Crossword Clue
- Till section Crossword Clue
- Rang on the hour Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.