We have the answer for Plea with nine taps crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Plea with nine taps Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Plea with nine taps. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Plea with nine taps crossword clue should be:
- SOS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NINE (noun)
- the cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one
- one of four playing cards in a deck with nine pips on the face
- NINE (adjective)
- denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten
- SOS (noun)
- an internationally recognized distress signal in radio code
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Eruption emanation Crossword Clue
- Say without actually saying Crossword Clue
- Beloved actor, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Gets together Crossword Clue
- Roman orator Crossword Clue
- Belittle (oneself) Crossword Clue
- Whisk the king to safety Crossword Clue
- Wise as ___ Crossword Clue
- Emmanuel Macron’s life Crossword Clue
- Studied period Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.