We have the answer for Pole that holds a sail crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pole that holds a sail Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pole that holds a sail. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pole that holds a sail crossword clue should be:
- MAST (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAST (noun)
- any sturdy upright pole
- a vertical spar for supporting sails
- POLE (noun)
- a contact on an electrical device (such as a battery) at which electric current enters or leaves
- a square rod of land
- POLE (verb)
- propel with a pole
- deoxidize molten metals by stirring them with a wooden pole
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- No longer lying down in bed Crossword Clue
- Daisy Ridley’s role in “The Last Jedi” Crossword Clue
- 2022 Cate Blanchett movie Crossword Clue
- Make slightly wet Crossword Clue
- Mobiles, mosaics, and murals Crossword Clue
- Have student loans, for example Crossword Clue
- Gives the go-ahead to Crossword Clue
- ___-eyed (having excellent vision) Crossword Clue
- ___-terrain vehicle Crossword Clue
- Shoelace tangles Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.