We have the answer for Polished off a burger, say crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Polished off a burger, say Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Polished off a burger, say. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Daily Themed Classic Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Polished off a burger, say crossword clue should be:
- ATE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POLISHED (adjective)
- (of grains especially rice) having the husk or outer layers removed
- (of lumber or stone) to trim and smooth
- BURGER (noun)
- United States jurist appointed chief justice of the United States Supreme Court by Richard Nixon (1907-1995)
- a sandwich consisting of a fried cake of minced beef served on a bun, often with other ingredients
Today's Daily Themed Classic Crossword Answers
- Luke Skywalker’s nemesis: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Price negotiation acronym Crossword Clue
- “Please be quiet!” Crossword Clue
- Large shrimp (rhymes with “brawn”) Crossword Clue
- Commitment words: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Secret recipient on an email: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Depend (on) Crossword Clue
- Satisfy to the fullest? Crossword Clue
- Washing machine contents Crossword Clue
- Starchy Thanksgiving tuber Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.