We have the answer for Pop option crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pop option Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pop option. This clue last appeared March 5, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pop option crossword clue should be:
- COLA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 5 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COLA (noun)
- carbonated drink flavored with extract from kola nuts (`dope’ is a southernism in the United States)
- large genus of African trees bearing kola nuts
- POP (verb)
- bulge outward
- drink down entirely
- POP (noun)
- an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
- music of general appeal to teenagers; a bland watered-down version of rock’n’roll with more rhythm and harmony and an emphasis on romantic love
- POP (adjective)
- (of music or art) new and of general appeal (especially among young people)
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Skinflints NYT Crossword Clue
- Layer between the crust and the core NYT Crossword Clue
- Tribe native to the Great Basin NYT Crossword Clue
- Blackhead remover NYT Crossword Clue
- Subjects of VH1’s “I Love the …” series NYT Crossword Clue
- Lamb, for one Crossword Clue
- “Yeah, but still …” NYT Crossword Clue
- Lets it all out, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Aid in some makeshift repairs NYT Crossword Clue
- Boston’s Liberty Tree, for one NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.