We have the answer for Pop stars crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pop stars Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pop stars. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pop stars crossword clue should be:
- IDOLS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POP (verb)
- bulge outward
- drink down entirely
- POP (noun)
- an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
- music of general appeal to teenagers; a bland watered-down version of rock’n’roll with more rhythm and harmony and an emphasis on romantic love
- POP (adjective)
- (of music or art) new and of general appeal (especially among young people)
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- “My Fair Lady” lady Crossword Clue
- Ceremonies Crossword Clue
- Cruller’s kin Crossword Clue
- Pitched shelter Crossword Clue
- Sand substance Crossword Clue
- Walk unevenly Crossword Clue
- Knot of hair Crossword Clue
- Easter flowers Crossword Clue
- Disavowal Crossword Clue
- Singer Neville Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.