We have the answer for Portland's state (Abbr.) crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Portland's state (Abbr.) crossword clue answer below.
Portland’s state (Abbr.) Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Cause of some chocolate cravings Crossword Clue
- Romantic interest that might only be told to a diary Crossword Clue
- Round, flat object Crossword Clue
- ‘Heads I win, ___ you lose’ Crossword Clue
- Salary increases Crossword Clue
- Forms a crisscross Crossword Clue
- Magician’s ‘Ta-da!’ Crossword Clue
- Korea’s continent Crossword Clue
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial architect Maya Crossword Clue
- Snow day sliders Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PORTLAND (noun)
- freshwater port and largest city in Oregon; located in northwestern Oregon on the Willamette River which divides the city into east and west sections; renowned for its beautiful natural setting among the mountains
- largest city in Maine in the southwestern corner of the state
- STATE (verb)
- indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.
- put before
- STATE (noun)
- the territory occupied by a nation
- a politically organized body of people under a single government
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.