We have the answer for Pot, cups, saucers, etc. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pot, cups, saucers, etc. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pot, cups, saucers, etc.. This clue last appeared December 6, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pot, cups, saucers, etc. crossword clue should be:
- TEAWARE (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword December 6 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POT (noun)
- slang for a paunch
- a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- POT (verb)
- plant in a pot
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Bugs might be seen on one Crossword Clue
- Establishes Crossword Clue
- Orgs. that plan some book fairs Crossword Clue
- Cancer-Virgo go-between Crossword Clue
- City of seven hills Crossword Clue
- *Home of the Orioles Crossword Clue
- Pay tribute to Crossword Clue
- *Side dish at many a pizza parlor Crossword Clue
- Hawkins with a day named for her Crossword Clue
- “The Office” receptionist Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.