We have the answer for Powerful tennis serves crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Powerful tennis serves Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Powerful tennis serves. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Powerful tennis serves crossword clue should be:
- ACES (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POWERFUL (adjective)
- strong enough to knock down or overwhelm
- having great influence
- POWERFUL (adverb)
- (Southern regional intensive) very; to a great degree
- TENNIS (noun)
- a game played with rackets by two or four players who hit a ball back and forth over a net that divides the court
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Running bird in Oz Crossword Clue
- “E” in NYE Crossword Clue
- Prepare, as a patty Crossword Clue
- Form of public transport Crossword Clue
- Goulding who sang “Love Me like You Do” Crossword Clue
- Gloomy warning sign Crossword Clue
- Corn eater’s leftover Crossword Clue
- One who’s “mightier than the sword” Crossword Clue
- Swarming pest Crossword Clue
- Pizza Hut need Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.