We have the answer for Prefix with “angle” or “athlete” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Prefix with “angle” or “athlete” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Prefix with “angle” or “athlete”. This clue last appeared December 30, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Prefix with “angle” or “athlete” crossword clue should be:
- TRI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PREFIX (noun)
- an affix that is added in front of the word
- PREFIX (verb)
- attach a prefix to
- ATHLETE (noun)
- a person trained to compete in sports
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Musk’s electric vehicles company Crossword Clue
- Tuber in a “candied” dish Crossword Clue
- Scalp-bothering pest Crossword Clue
- Skinny battery size Crossword Clue
- Rainforest primate Crossword Clue
- Instruction to a dog, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Spouse’s mum: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Antlered one in Yellowstone Crossword Clue
- Changed one’s hair color Crossword Clue
- Frizzy mass of hair Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.