We have the answer for Preliminary races crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Preliminary races Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Preliminary races. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Preliminary races crossword clue should be:
- HEATS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PRELIMINARY (noun)
- something that serves as a preceding event or introduces what follows
- a minor match preceding the main event
- PRELIMINARY (adjective)
- denoting an action or event preceding or in preparation for something more important
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Bang shut Crossword Clue
- University bigwigs Crossword Clue
- Sum up Crossword Clue
- 1993 kids’ baseball film with The Crossword Clue
- Marching insect Crossword Clue
- Rhyming Klondike treat discontinued in 2022 Crossword Clue
- Passport issuer? Crossword Clue
- Cherished Crossword Clue
- *What Old San Juan has Crossword Clue
- Chihuahua sound Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.