We have the answer for Pres. who signed the law that made "In God we trust" the official U.S. motto crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Pres. who signed the law that made "In God we trust" the official U.S. motto crossword clue most recently seen in the The Atlantic Crossword.
Pres. who signed the law that made “In God we trust” the official U.S. motto Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Atlantic Crossword Answers
- Magnolia for Mississippi, e.g. Crossword Clue
- “Let’s roll camera soon” Crossword Clue
- Reactions to abominations Crossword Clue
- Seeing something? Crossword Clue
- Shoot! Crossword Clue
- Extended the reach of, in a way Crossword Clue
- Take it again Crossword Clue
- Clean enough for office hours, briefly Crossword Clue
- Bonus rounds? Crossword Clue
- Articles of war? Crossword Clue
You can play The Atlantic Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SIGNED (adjective)
- used of the language of the deaf
- having a handwritten signature
- OFFICIAL (adjective)
- conforming to set usage, procedure, or discipline
- having official authority or sanction
- OFFICIAL (noun)
- a worker who holds or is invested with an office
- someone who administers the rules of a game or sport
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Pres. who signed the law that made “In God we trust” the official U.S. motto crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.