We have the answer for Prez Lincoln crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Prez Lincoln crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Beast Crossword.
Prez Lincoln Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Beast Crossword Answers
- ___ of the crop Crossword Clue
- Sailing, poetically Crossword Clue
- Necklace part, often Crossword Clue
- Comedian André or actor Stoltz Crossword Clue
- “Fear of Flying” author Jong Crossword Clue
- Root beer brand Crossword Clue
- Early ___ (no snoozer) Crossword Clue
- Farm measurements Crossword Clue
- Robert who played Anthony Soprano, Jr. Crossword Clue
- Words to a kid who’s getting ready for school Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Beast crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LINCOLN (noun)
- capital of the state of Nebraska; located in southeastern Nebraska; site of the University of Nebraska
- 16th President of the United States; saved the Union during the American Civil War and emancipated the slaves; was assassinated by Booth (1809-1865)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Daily Beast Crossword - November 28 2023
- Premier Sunday Crossword - November 27 2022
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Prez Lincoln crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.