We have the answer for Pricey violin crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pricey violin Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pricey violin. This clue last appeared October 19, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pricey violin crossword clue should be:
- STRAD (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PRICEY (adjective)
- having a high price
- VIOLIN (noun)
- bowed stringed instrument that is the highest member of the violin family; this instrument has four strings and a hollow body and an unfretted fingerboard and is played with a bow
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Musical finale Crossword Clue
- Elevates Crossword Clue
- Writer Rice Crossword Clue
- Car-dismantling garage Crossword Clue
- Adhesive Crossword Clue
- Stints at the factory Crossword Clue
- Cave flier Crossword Clue
- Quarrel Crossword Clue
- “Meet Me — Louis” Crossword Clue
- Actress Mendes NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.