We have the answer for Primate is following God for the most part crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Primate is following God for the most part crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Primate is following God for the most part Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Photograph Crossword Clue
- Rush second Indian meal Crossword Clue
- Breathe out: breathe your last? Crossword Clue
- Exile Crossword Clue
- Casual shoe Crossword Clue
- Slow-moving lemur Crossword Clue
- Come to an end Crossword Clue
- React violently Crossword Clue
- Cover with blue carpet Crossword Clue
- Exhibit cow as she moves Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PRIMATE (noun)
- a senior clergyman and dignitary
- any placental mammal of the order Primates; has good eyesight and flexible hands and feet
- FOLLOWING (noun)
- a group of followers or enthusiasts
- the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture
- FOLLOWING (adjective)
- immediately following in time or order
- about to be mentioned or specified
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Primate is following God for the most part crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.