We have the answer for Probability crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Probability Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Probability. This clue last appeared February 18, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Probability crossword clue should be:
- ODDS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword February 18 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PROBABILITY (noun)
- a measure of how likely it is that some event will occur; a number expressing the ratio of favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible
- the quality of being probable; a probable event or the most probable event
- ODDS (noun)
- the ratio by which one better’s wager is greater than that of another
- the likelihood of a thing occurring rather than not occurring
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Globe Crossword Clue
- Big swig Crossword Clue
- Numbered Rd. Crossword Clue
- Register (for) Crossword Clue
- Abhor NYT Crossword Clue
- Hogwarts groundskeeper Crossword Clue
- Sales pitch Crossword Clue
- Triage ctrs Crossword Clue
- Drudge NYT Crossword Clue
- “Up for it?” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.