Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for *Profit at the casino (+2 = 13) crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
*Profit at the casino (+2 = 13) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for *Profit at the casino (+2 = 13). This clue last appeared September 22, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the *Profit at the casino (+2 = 13) crossword clue should be:
- AMOUNTWON (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword September 22 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Houston baseballer Crossword Clue
- Common conjunctions Crossword Clue
- Woman’s name that sounds like a pair of letters of the alphabet Crossword Clue
- Rich soil Crossword Clue
- What may be cheaper if it’s automatic Crossword Clue
- Burrower in sand or mud Crossword Clue
- It goes in the middle of a table Crossword Clue
- Location of the “The Most Magical Place on Earth” Crossword Clue
- Sue at Chicago’s Field Museum, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Bit of condensation Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.