Project New World has released its new Black Leg Update on January 26th, 2023. In this patch, you will find a wide-variety of changes and bug fixes have been added to the experience. These will hopefully help clear up any issues you may have had and allow you to find some new stuff to do in the game.
You can find the official patch notes below for the update, which were released on the official Discord. If you need freebies, be sure to head to our Project New World Codes page.
Blackleg + Fishman Island
- Fishman Island + Increased Level Cap
- Neptune Boss
- Fishman Trident – Can be bought from Fork Merchant at a price of a fork. 5% Fork drop from Neptune.
- Accessory: Neptune’s Crown (5%) – grants water immunity
- Blackleg – Sold at Baratie for 50k$
- Bounty Cap Increase 700k -> 800k
- XMAS Event has come to an END. Krampus Scythe + Sled are now unobtainables.
- Optimized inventory
- New Lunarian wings + animated rig
- Increased Light Kick size by 25%
- Increased Drop Rate of the first two island boss accessories.
- Optimized a TON in-game. Mobile should experience less lag
- Reduced dark blade x skill sfx volume
- Increased 2SS v1 twister hitbox size
- Fixed boat merchant + dealer text typo
- Fruit stock should ping the legendary role now
- Fixed mobile buttons disappearing .
Be sure to head over to the Roblox Project New World page to try out this new update! You can check out more information on a variety of different experience in the Roblox section of our website.