Project New World has released its new Tremor update on December 24th, 2022. In this patch, you will find a wide-variety of changes and bug fixes have been added to the experience. These will hopefully help clear up any issues you may have had and allow you to find some new stuff to do in the game.
You can find the official patch notes below for the update, which were released on the official Discord. If you need freebies, be sure to head to our Project New World Codes page.
- Tremor Girl Superboss – Summonable by Key (2.5% drop from Ice Admiral)
- Tremor Fruit
- Hidden Bisento V1 Seller (bought for 500k$) + Bisento V2 (7.5%% evolution chance killing Tremor Girl)
- Accessory: Cape – obtained via White Orb by speaking to Bisento Merchant (7.5%% drop from Tremor Girl)
- Bounty Cap Increase 100k -> 200k
- Added safezones to all islands.
- Killshare requirement: 35% -> 20%
- Fixed Stat Refund giving negative gems. If you have negative gems, you’ll be reset to 0.
- Made it so you don’t need to enter your user id EVERY time you fail verification. It’ll save.
- Nerfed ALL superbosses by 40%
- Mobile Ui overlapping movement Ui FIXED.
- Fixed 2SS boss not spawning after he despawns
- Fixed Dark Vortex cooldown issue. It’s 7 sec now.
- Player doesnt detect new pumpkin when on quest fixed
- Fixed safe zone ui overlapping dialogue
Be sure to head over to the Roblox Project New World page to try out this new update! You can check out more information on a variety of different experience in the Roblox section of our website.