Project New World has released its new Update 4 on January 1st, 2023. In this patch, you will find a wide-variety of changes and bug fixes have been added to the experience. These will hopefully help clear up any issues you may have had and allow you to find some new stuff to do in the game.
You can find the official patch notes below for the update, which were released on the official Discord. If you need freebies, be sure to head to our Project New World Codes page.
- Sky Islands + Increased Level Cap + Bounty Cap Increase 300k -> 400k
- Thunder God Boss w/ 2 drops
- Electricity Fruit (LEGENDARY)
- Sword: Golden Staff (1% drop chance)
- Accessory: Drums (1% drop chance)
- Crew leaderboards show top 100 now, not top 10
- Winter themed start menu
- Fixed mobile buttons not visible sometimes
- Fixed not able to leave crew and getting stuck in crew forever
- Fixed poster life not showing for marine
- Added member count to crews
- Fixed several crew bugs
- Changed combat hitbox
- & other patches
Be sure to head over to the Roblox Project New World page to try out this new update! You can check out more information on a variety of different experience in the Roblox section of our website.