Project New World has released its new Update 5 on January 4th, 2023. In this patch, you will find a wide-variety of changes and bug fixes have been added to the experience. These will hopefully help clear up any issues you may have had and allow you to find some new stuff to do in the game.
You can find the official patch notes below for the update, which were released on the official Discord. If you need freebies, be sure to head to our Project New World Codes page.
- Revolutionary Island + Increased Level Cap
- Bounty Cap Increase 400k -> 500k
- Sand Fruit – Rare
- Buso Lv2 Trainer
- New Buso Model
- Patched Fame + Bounty farming bots
- ‘MAX’ text when u reach max
- Rarity Texts now work!
- Made it so you can only get bounty by killing each person 3 times MAX per day
- Made it so you can only get fame for your crew by killing each person 3 times MAX per day
- Crew owner shudnt be able to invite a player under level 50
- Shoudnt be able to accept an invite if ur under level 50
- Shudnt be able to capture flags if ur under level 50
- Reduced Pumpkin Quest level req to 15
- Requced Barrel Quest level teq to 20
Be sure to head over to the Roblox Project New World page to try out this new update! You can check out more information on a variety of different experience in the Roblox section of our website.