Roblox Project Star is the brand new anime RPG that is heavily influenced by the popular manga and anime series JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. The best part about these type of games is getting yourself a powerful Stand. If you’re wondering which ones exist in the game, we have the entire list along with the likelihood of if you will get one when you use an arrow!
It looks like there will be some freebies available at some point, we will have them listed on our Project Star Codes page!
Getting a Stand in Project Star will just require you to use a Stand Arrow. These are laying around the street of Cairo, which is the city you start out in. However, a big difference in this game is that there are multiple types of arrows. You can find three different types on the ground, these are Stand Arrow, Unusual Stand Arrow, and the Gleaming Stand Arrow. The higher the rarity of the arrow, the more increased chance you’ll have at getting a rare stand!
There’s also the Cursed Stand Arrow, but can only be obtained from the “D’arby Item Roll” in Dio’s Mansion. This one gives you an extremely increased chance at getting a better Stand, but it is very hard to get because it’s completely random via the Wheel of Fortune. To spin you will need to pay 5,000 Cash or 50 Robux.
Project Star All Stands List
- Tower of Gray – 20% Chance
- Emperor – 20% Chance
- Judgement – 15% Chance
- Hermit Purple – 10% Chance
- Hierophant Green – 10% Chance
- Silver Chariot – 10% Chance
- The Fool – 7.5% Chance
- Horus – 6% Chance
- Magician’s Red – 5% Chance
- Death Thirteen – 5% Chance
- Anubis – 3% Chance
- Cream – 3% Chance
- Star Platinum – 2.5% Chance
- Prime Star Platinum The World – 0.25% Chance
- The World – 0.2% Chance
How to Remove a Stand
If you want to remove a Stand from your character, you will need to use an item known as the Rokakaka. These can be found the same way you’ll find Stand Arrows, they just spawn on the ground around the city.
How to Store a Stand
If you want to save a Stand for later, you can do this by heading to the Stand Storage Room that is located near the middle of Cairo and has a big red Stand Arrow as a billboard. Go inside of the building and talk to one of the NPCs to store a Stand.
You can only store three Stands at a time, unless you fork over some Robux and purchase the Gamepass that expands your inventory. There are two you can buy, one is 300 Robux and the other is 750 Robux. Each one just gives you one extra slot, so you can have a maximum of five slots at the moment.
Each time you roll a Stand with an arrow, the Stand has a chance to get a random attribute. Not all of the attributes are good, but the majority of them will be. To get the best Stands, you will want to not only get a rare one, but also get a powerful attribute on it!
- No Attribute – 40% Chance
- Fast – 5% Chance (+2 Speed)
- Speedy – 1% Chance (+3.5 Speed)
- Supersonic – 0.2% Chance (+10 Speed)
- Healthy – 2% Chance (+15 Health)
- Fit – 1% Chance (+2 Speed & +25 Health)
- Hearty – 0.5% Chance (+50 Health)
- Tough – 5% Chance (+15 Defense)
- Durable – 2% Chance (+20 Defense)
- Invincible – 0.5% Chance (+35 Defense)
- Strong – 5% Chance (+1.1x Damage)
- Powerful – 2% Chance (+1.25x Damage)
Damage & Defense Debuffs
These are the worst attributes because they reduce your damage and defense stats.
- Weak – 5% Chance (-1 Speed, -5 Defense, 0.9x Damage)
- Coward – 2% Chance (5 Speed, -15 Defense, 0.8x Damage)
- Unfortunate – 1% Chance (-30 Defense, 0.5x Damage)
- Tragic – 0.1% Chance (-2 Speed, -20 Health, -50 Defense, 0.25x Damage)
Damage & Defense Buffs
These are the best attributes in the game and are also the rarest. They will upgrade your damage and defense stats, so always hope for these ones.
- Heroic – 0.2% Chance (+15 Health, +15 Defense, 1.5x Damage)
- Legendary – 0.05% Chance (+25 Health, +50 Defense, 2x Damage)
- Godlike – 0.005% Chance (+50 Health, +125 Defense, 3x Damage)
Another aspect of getting a Stand is that it can sometimes end up with a different skin. This is another rare occurrence, so the rarest Stand will be one with a good attribute roll and a skin on it! Not all Stands currently have skins, but here’s a list of which ones do:
- Hermit Purple – Frost (1% Chance), Metal (1% Chance), Rose (0.75% Chance), Overgrown (0.5% Chance)
- Anubis – Diamond Sword (1% Chance), Kikoku (0.75% Chance)
- Tower of Gray – Firefly (1% Chance), Toxic (1% Chance)
- Horus – Frostbite (1% Chance), Subzero (1% Chance), Female (0.5% Chance)
- Emperor – Hypergun (1% Chance), Jackal (0.5% Chance)
- Cream – Negative (1% Chance), Abyssal (1% Chance)
- Death Thirteen – Mint (1% Chance), Bubblegum (1% Chance), Nightmare (0.5% Chance)
- The Fool – OVA (1% Chance), Arctic (1% Chance)
- Judgement – Nightwalker (1% Chance), Inkmaster (1% Chance)
- Silver Chariot – Gold (1% Chance), Midnight (0.75% Chance), Paladin (0.75% Chance), Possessed (0.5% Chance)
- Hierophant Green – Red (1% Chance), Purple (1% Chance), Thanos (0.8% Chance)
- Magician’s Red – Blue Flame (2% Chance), Blueberry (2% Chance), Dark Flame (1% Chance), Blizzard (1% Chance), Jester (0.5% Chance)
- Star Platinum – Sea (1% Chance), Stardust (1% Chance), Nether (1% Chance), Retro (0.5% Chance), Female (0.5% Chance)
- The World – OVA (1% Chance), Ruby (1% Chance), Shadow (0.5% Chance), Greatest High (0.5% Chance), Phantom (0.35% Chance), Spirit (0.35% Chance), Void (0.35% Chance)