In a lot of Roblox anime themed games, you will find that they don’t always have the best tutorials. Unfortunately, that is the case with a Project Star. You might finding yourself wondering how exactly you can get around in the game, particularly how to run/sprint, and do other various operations. There are a lot of other controls in Project Star that you should be familiar with, so we’ll go through them all in this guide.
Be sure to check out our post with maps for Project Star, so you can learn how to get around more easily when you are starting out in the game. We also teach you how to get Stands in the game. It looks like there will be some freebies available at some point, we will have them listed on our Project Star Codes page!
Project Star Controls
- WASD – Movement Keys
- Double Tap W, A, S, or D – Dash in that direction
- Number Keys – Selects an item in that inventory slot if one is available
- C, Z, G, T, E, R – Abilities of your Stand, depending on what you have unlocked
- F – Block
- M1 (Left-Click) – Basic Attack
- Spacebar – Jump
- Shift – Shift Lock (Lock your camera)
- Ctrl – Toggle Run (To walk again, you need to stand still)
- Alt – Pick up an item
- Q – Summon your stand if you have one equipped
- ~ (Button below Escape) – Open inventory
- M – Open and close menu options
- O – Zoom Camera Out
- I – Zoom Camera In
CTRL is the more important key to know because it starts you sprinting. It is more of a toggle and you don’t need to hold it. If you tap it again you won’t stop running, but there’s no stamina in this game so it doesn’t really matter. To stop running, you just need to stand still.
The M key is good to know because it gives you access to all of the menu options:
- Profile – Gives you details about level, skill points, and Stand. This is how you find out the attributes and skin of your Stand.
- Suitcase – Pretty much just your inventory.
- Skill Tree – Gives you access to the Stand, Combat, and Character trees which you can add points in to get new moves.
- Gang – Allows you to form a gang and invite other players.
- Shop – Robux gamepass area where you can purchase various different things such as the motorcycle, extra stand slots, and more.
- Settings – Allows you to change certain aspects of the game, and also an area to enter in codes.