Roblox Project Star is the brand new anime RPG that is heavily influenced by the popular manga and anime series JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. It is going to be pretty important to know how to get around in the game, because the map is very large and has quite a few locations to explore. You will also want to know your way around so you can more quickly complete quests, and get back to where you need to go.
We’ve got a bunch of details on how to get a Stand in Project Star, so make sure to go check out that guide. It looks like there will be some freebies available at some point, we will have them listed on our Project Star Codes page!
If you’ve got the Robux, it’s recommended to pick up the motorcycle gamepass. This allows you to ride a motorcycle around to get from place to place, which will cut down significantly on your travel times.
This map features a close up look at the city Cairo in the game. You will be spending a lot of time in this area, and you will spawn at the Speedwagon Base when you create your character.
Credit to whoever created this map, it was sourced from the Project Star Trello.
- Speedwagon Base – You start the game in this area. You will learn some of the basics before heading into the world.
- Bubble Hamon
- Bandit Hideout
- Motorcycle Gang
- Luigi’s Pizza
- Stand Storage – You can use this location to save a Stand that you don’t want to lose.
- Hat Shop
- Brando Alleyway
- Sewers – When you’re a Vampire you will spawn in the Sewers. You can find the Umbrella salesman in this area.
- Dio’s Mansion – This is the area where you will find the Wheel of Fortune with Terence T. D’arby. It’s a gacha that will cost you $5,000 in-game cash or 50 Robux for a spin. You can get some pretty rare items.
- Brando Inc.
This map shows the entire desert area that surrounds the city of Cairo. You will be exploring out in the desert to fight enemies and most importantly to complete quests.
Credit to whoever created this map, it was sourced from the Testers Discord for Project Star.
- Garden – This is the location of the big Roka spawn called Brando Garden. You will need to complete many story quests to unlock it.
- Bandit Fort
- Hamon Ruins
- Graveyard – You will find a bunch of mummies and zombies to slay here, and you can head into the Undead Dungeon. This is known as the Crypt of the Ripper, and you will fight Jack the Ripper as a boss in the end of it!
- Gale Ruins – The Wamuu world boss spawns here randomly. Killing him will can possibly get you Wamuu’s Horn.
- Brando Lab
- Scorp Pit – Area where you can slay scorpions and a boss scorpion.
- Oasis – William Zeppeli spawns at the Oasis and will give you the quest to learn Hamon.
- Tire Thief
- Bandit Base
That’s everything you need to know about the map and locations in Roblox Project Star. You will be able to find out all about the game in the Project Star section of our website.