Roblox Project Star is the brand new anime RPG that is heavily influenced by the popular manga and anime series JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. A unique aspect of this game is that when you get a Stand it will sometimes come with a random attribute. This is very important, because the better the attribute, then the better that Stand will be. If you’re curious what all of the attributes are and what they do, then we’ve got a list for you featured below.
Be sure to check out our post with maps for Project Star, so you can learn how to get around more easily when you are starting out in the game. We also teach you how to get Stands in the game. It looks like there will be some freebies available at some point, we will have them listed on our Project Star Codes page!
All Attributes in Project Star
Each time you roll a Stand with an arrow, the Stand has a chance to get a random attribute. Not all of the attributes are good, but the majority of them will be. To get the best Stands, you will want to not only get a rare one, but also get a powerful attribute on it!
- No Attribute – 40% Chance
- Fast – 5% Chance (+2 Speed)
- Speedy – 1% Chance (+3.5 Speed)
- Supersonic – 0.2% Chance (+10 Speed)
- Healthy – 2% Chance (+15 Health)
- Fit – 1% Chance (+2 Speed & +25 Health)
- Hearty – 0.5% Chance (+50 Health)
- Tough – 5% Chance (+15 Defense)
- Durable – 2% Chance (+20 Defense)
- Invincible – 0.5% Chance (+35 Defense)
- Strong – 5% Chance (+1.1x Damage)
- Powerful – 2% Chance (+1.25x Damage)
Damage & Defense Debuffs
These are the worst attributes because they reduce your damage and defense stats.
- Weak – 5% Chance (-1 Speed, -5 Defense, 0.9x Damage)
- Coward – 2% Chance (5 Speed, -15 Defense, 0.8x Damage)
- Unfortunate – 1% Chance (-30 Defense, 0.5x Damage)
- Tragic – 0.1% Chance (-2 Speed, -20 Health, -50 Defense, 0.25x Damage)
Damage & Defense Buffs
These are the best attributes in the game and are also the rarest. They will upgrade your damage and defense stats, so always hope for these ones.
- Heroic – 0.2% Chance (+15 Health, +15 Defense, 1.1x Damage)
- Legendary – 0.05% Chance (+25 Health, +50 Defense, 1.2x Damage)
- Godlike – 0.005% Chance (+50 Health, +125 Defense, 1.3x Damage)
This is a list of all of the current Stands that you can get in the game. The chance is increased by the Stand arrow you used to roll for an ability!
- Tower of Gray – 20% Chance
- Emperor – 20% Chance
- Judgement – 15% Chance
- Hermit Purple – 10% Chance
- Hierophant Green – 10% Chance
- Silver Chariot – 10% Chance
- The Fool – 7.5% Chance
- Horus – 6% Chance
- Magician’s Red – 5% Chance
- Death Thirteen – 5% Chance
- Anubis – 3% Chance
- Cream – 3% Chance
- Star Platinum – 1% Chance
- Prime Star Platinum The World – 0.25% Chance
- The World – 0.2% Chance