Project XL the new One Piece inspired Anime game on Roblox has just released a new update that brings some interesting new additions to the game. The Yami Yami no mi Devil Fruit can now be found as a rare drop, so be sure to search for that around trees. Bosses now have a shorters respawn time, and they’ve squashed some bugs as well!
A new code has been added to the game which you can find below. We have all of the available freebies on our Project XL Codes page!
If you’re curious what else got added in this update, check out the official update details below.
Official Patch Notes
- Added Yami Yami no mi (rare)
- Added new code (milan242), max mastery
- Tweaks to bosses (shorter respawn time)
- Bug fixes
- Mobile quality of life changes (QOL)
- Spheres of destruction now doesn’t block break
- Nerfed whitebeard gura E deflect shield
- Specs CD display
- Nerfed gecko moriah mentor
- Added afterimage (we will see how it preforms then we may remove if the reviews are negative)